Bridport is getting another awesome new class in just 2 weeks!
That's right! Dance Fit will start (all being well) on Monday 30th March, 7.30pm at Bridport YCC. A fun mix of Latin, street and jazz style routines to get the heart rate up, get the hips moving and help make fitness fun.
Booking has now OPENED so make sure you head over to the Classes page to book your spot.
On that note as well, we are all aware of the possible measures that may be taken to deal with the spread of Covid-19. I want to let you all know that your health and safety is my top priority at any time, but especially in times such as this. So, please be aware of the following:
- Please wash your hands before and after attending classes
- I am continuing to disinfect all equipment and props however you are free to bring your own if you would like
- If you have any symptoms or feel unwell, please do not attend classes
- Advance booking is still required and spaces are available until 2 hours before each class
- I will be increasing the distance between trampolines/ prop set ups during classes as suggested in the guidance
- Should any venues close or as a fitness instructor, guidance be released to stop classes, everyone will be informed and any booked classes honoured when we return
- In the event of closures or stopping of classes due to the virus, I will be providing online classes at the same times as my standard ones. These will be a paid service but will be discounted and booking will still be required to enable this
- Remember that staying fit and healthy is beneficial in a time like this. That's why I'll be doing what I can to continue providing a service to as many of you as possible
I am staying up to date daily with the guidance and measures being announced and will continue to keep you all updated as and when any changes are made. But please do not panic, I am here if you would like to talk anything through and I look forward to seeing many of you tonight.
Back to the fun stuff!
In case you missed it, I have now set up a Party/ Event page as I completely forget to let people know I also put on dance and Burlex themed parties, as well as present at events. Click HERE to find out more! In fact, my first Bridport Hen Party booking is in less than 2 weeks! Look out for some awesome pictures coming soon.
I am also planning to hold a fundraiser, hopefully in May, to help raise funds for the Youth Centre and have received some great suggestions on things to be included. If you have any ideas, or would like to hold a stall/ offer anything, please get in touch with me at email@example.com
Thank you all for continuing to show your support!
Stay well xx