Updated: Feb 3, 2020
Starting a new fitness routine or class can be quite daunting, to the point people end up actually not going at all. And then it can be weeks or months before you pluck up the courage to try again.
Now, this can be from anxiety, it can be embarrassment because the thing you want to do is a little different or comes with some sort of stigma, or it can be life getting in the way. All I want you to do is just consider these points, they may help you start whatever it is you're thinking of doing 💜
So, before you shy away from trying a new fitness class, just remember:
1. You're most likely not the only new person in the room, others will still be learning the basics too. But, even if you are, you will always be warmly welcomed by a good instructor
2. Everyone has different fitness levels and abilities. I do this almost every day and still sweat like a b***h 😅
3. You could genuinely meet some new best friends!!! I've made some absolutely amazing friends because of my classes
4. Have 2 left feet or feel uncoordinated? DO NOT let that stop you, especially with dance based fitness. Come along and have some fun!
5. Don't be put off by what other people might think. Be empowered that you've found something you like and are going for it!!! There will always be people rooting for you if others aren't 💪
I could go on and on... but I wont!
Anywho, have a fantastic day, and let me know what new class this has inspired you to try!